Winston Brown has extensive experience of conducting high level investigations in local government and in the private sector. These investigations are typically into any of the following:
- Complaints against Councillors under the Local Authorities Member Code of Conduct.
- Disciplinary investigations under the organisation’s Code of Conduct.
- Grievances under the organisation’s grievance procedures.
- Corporate governance issues.
- Corporate governance matters.
- Corporate governance issues addressing strengths and weaknesses of an organisation’s corporate governance structure.
- Corporate governance reviews for Local Authority
Winston Brown can be contacted directly through Brown & Co Solicitors. He is also a member of SOLACE (Society of Local Authority Chief Executives and Senior Managers)
Investigation work is undertaken at a daily fee of £500+VAT