We provide advice, assistance and representation in the following areas of licensing.
- Premises license applications
- Applications for a personal license
- Transfer of premises license
- Licensing reviews
- Representation before Licensing Committee of Local Authority
- Appeals to the Magistrates Court against revocation or suspension of premises license
- Appeals to the High Court ??? stated against decisions of Magistrates Court
- Appeals to the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court on points of law regarding licensing
License Revocation or Suspension
We will work with you to understand the issues as to what is alleged to have transpired and led to a decision to suspend or revoke your license. On occasions, there may be parallel criminal proceedings in the Magistrates Court. We can also provide a Solicitor experienced in criminal law to represent you before the Magistrates Court or the Crown Court. We will assess your case and give you accurate and honest advice as to the chances of success and the best way forward. In some instances, we will advise as
We pride ourselves on an individual tailored approach to our clients and would love to hear from you if you have any licensing requirements.
Please call us on 0208 858 5996, or alternatively, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.