Property Services For Your Business
The commercial property market moves fast. Investing in premises for your own business or getting involved in commercial property development presents a big opportunity for growth — but there are also many risks.At Brown & Co Solicitors in Greenwich our job is to isolate legal uncertainty and danger, protecting your commercial interests with sound, practical legal advice.
Our solicitors use their knowledge of current council thinking on planning and commercial development policy to add value to our firm’s commercial property services.
We handle commercial conveyancing transactions for businesses close to us in Greenwich and across London. Many of our clients come to us because of direct recommendations from other businesses we have advised.
Typically we deal with the sale, purchase and lease of premises such as pubs and restaurants, offices and shops and larger venues, including hotels and clubs.
Our work includes:
- Commercial licensing applications, reviews and prosecutions
- Granting and taking of leases, advising on lease renewals and variations
- Assignment and licenses to assign
- Advising on landlord consent issues and disputes with landlords
- Advice on operation of rent review clauses
- Letting of commercial property
- Auction sales
- Option and development agreements
- Development of investment property
- Flat developments and formation of management companies
- Purchase of U.K. properties for overseas residents
- Site acquisition and disposal
We are happy to meet you in person or via Skype if it is more convenient to identify your goals and explain how we can help. Call us on 020 3468 0924.